Chicken wings are one of the most delicious food items . No matter what the occasion is, chicken wings always make the place more special. They have this unique flavor that tastes, crunchy, tangy, baked, sweet, and spicy. It all depends on the way of making the recipe, and the unlimited possibilities are the reason why your children and visitors love them so much. Here are two most delicious ways for you to cook chicken wings.
#1 Orange Glazed Chicken Wings
Ingredients to Use
- Chicken wings
- Orange juice concentrate
- Hoisin sauce 3 tablespoons
- Honey 2 teaspoons
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoon
- Rice wine vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Some red pepper flakes
Prepare the Wings
- Get the steamer basket and the saucepan. Fill water up to 1 inch and let it boil.
- Prepare the wings and put them into that steamer basket.
- Put the flame on medium so it doesn’t stay raw or uncooked. Cover it up and wait for 10 minutes.
- Now, take the wings off the basket and place them on a clean plate to cool.
- You can use the paper towels to pat dry them. Next, place them in the refrigerator for an hour.
- After an hour, heat the wings at 425 degrees F. Take off the paper towels and wrap the wings with parchment paper.
- Roast it in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Make sure the chicken is well cooked, or it looks golden brown and then take them out.
Prepare the Sauce
- Blend orange juice, hoisin, honey, and all the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Place it over a thin flame and stir for about 10 minutes until it gets thick.
- Once done, take it off.
- Take the baked wings and toss it up with the prepared sauce and serve hot. If you want to taste even more delicious chicken wings, try Wings Duluth , and you will remember the taste.
#2 Baked Chicken Wings
Here in this section, you will get to know to prepare two different sauces for your chicken wings
Buffalo Sauce Ingredients
- Take 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
- About 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 black pepper, kosher salt, and hot pepper sauce
Ginger-Soy Glaze Ingredients
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Some garlic cloves
- Ginger as per your choice
Prepare Buffalo Sauce
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
- Keep it on the flame and stir for 5 minutes
Prepare Ginger-Soy Glaze
- After gathering all the ingredients of Ginger-soy glaze, boil them in a saucepan
- It will take about 5 to 7 minutes
- After getting it done, keep it aside and let it thicken
Note: you can prepare both of these sauces 4 days earlier. You just need to warm them before serving.
- First, pat dry the wings as mentioned in the first recipe.
- Take a rack and place it at the center of the oven.
- Get a baking sheet and wrap it with the aluminum foil
- Place a rack over this foil.
- Dip your chicken wings in your choice of sauces and place them over this rack.
- Place the wrapped baking sheet with the wings in the oven.
- Let it cook until it gets golden brown and tastes similar to Wings Duluth.