Tea and coffee are our most preferred caffeine beverages. Some of us are even addicted to these. If we replace these addictions with consumption of Matcha Green Tea, we can witness considerable positive changes in our body.
Many Matcha Tea Brands are ruling over the market. This makes the availability of Matcha Tea relatively easy. Thriving from Japanese origin, Matcha Green Tea is made out of nutrient-rich tender leaves of Camellia Sinensis plants. It is the highest quality of green tea powder available in the market.
The 5 Big Benefits of Matcha Green Tea
- High Antioxidant Content: Matcha Green Tea provides five times more antioxidant to our body as compared to any other food. This capacity is highest as rated and verified by the Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity or ORAC method. It is packed with nutrients and enzymes, which protects you from the harmful effects of UV-rays. This keeps your skin glowing and younger.
- Memory and Concentration Booster: Dopamine and Serotonin are the two most important hormones in our body. They are responsible for our mood enhancement, improved memory, and better concentration. L-Theanine amino group present in Matcha Green Tea stimulates the glands and increases the boost of these hormones.
- Burns calories and Detoxifies the body: Consumption of Matcha Tea increases metabolism. It helps in burning body fat at four times greater rate than normal. It also lowers the level of total and LDL cholesterol. The high chlorophyll content of Matcha tea removes toxins from your body. It helps in detoxification.
- The Immune system gets better: Matcha tea contains Potassium, Vitamin A and C, Protein, Iron and Calcium. The catechins of Matcha Tea have antibiotic properties. All these collectively play a great role in fortifying our immune system.
- No side effects and great flavor: In a site of having many positive qualities, Matcha tea is not having any potential side effect. Side effects of increased heart rate, high blood pressure, nervousness or hypertension is not be feared of. You can take Matcha tea with sugar, milk or lemon as it seems palatable for you.
Apart from these properties, Matcha Green Tea has a lasting effect of up to 6 hours after its consumption. It keeps your energy level and endurance property intact for the longer duration of time.
Matcha Tea brands are available easily in the market across the globe. There are options for online purchase as well. Hence, Matcha Tea is like a miracle brew and one of the most efficient superfoods available in the market.