The usage and popularity of a pressure-cooker are increasing gradually. And with the continuous development in cookware technology this popularity is definitely going to the sky high. This is the reason why it has taken a top stand in almost all the kitchen.
Today, many national as well as international brands offering various types of pressure cookers in all the different shapes and sizes. And as there are many brands and models available, finding the best pressure cooker is really difficult. On the off chance, you are searching for the best pressure cooker for your kitchen then you need to know how to choose the right piece. Listed below are five important tips to keep in mind while making your purchase.
- Capacity and Size: First and the most important thing to check is the capacity. The capacity or size generally depends on (1) the number of members in your family or (2) how much food you regularly cook. Since a pressure cooker comes in all different capacity; you have to find the one which fits your needs.
- Safety: Safety is another feature to check while purchasing any type of cooker. Inspect carefully for the safety measures and look for the certified logo which defines the safety and temperature level.
- Use (electric or stovetop): Before buying be sure for it utilization. You’ll find electric and stovetop cookers in the market. Electric pressure cookers became widespread in recent years. Inexperienced cooks like them as they are easy to use. However, electric pressure cookers are a constant source of pain and are harder to repair. They usually come with a one year warranty, while their stovetop counterparts come with a warranty of a decade. A best stovetop pressure cooker will make your life easier and allow you more freedom.
- Functionality: There is not any complicated functionality provided in a pressure cooker but it must have the function for pressure setting. Check keenly, whether the product has required functionality or not.
- Budget: Pressure cooker pricing varies according to the brand, material, and size. It is your one-time investment in a decade or more. So, think wisely and buy accordingly.